100-Hour Yoga Alliance Module.
The theme of this course is understanding your relationship to others. It is focused on the aspects of teaching yoga, including: teaching methodology, cueing asana, pranayama & meditation, hands-on assists, creative sequencing & transitions, the business of yoga, and creating successful workshop and retreats.
What you will learn
- Hands-on assists
- Creative Sequencing
- To find your teaching voice
- How to sit in the seat of the teacher
- How to hold space for an integrated group
- How to balance observation, demonstration and cueing for a successful yoga class
- How to lead yoga classes, workshops, and retreats
- How to create a yoga business and market yourself for success
- How to guide your student into meditation by taking a journey through the koshas
- How to lead pranayama